Learn the basics about:
- Proper fit
- Basic swim, bike, and run skills
- Basic training strategies
- Getting in shape and having fun!
Our purpose: Promote the sport of triathlon in the local community. Encourage and coach beginner triathletes to complete their first triathlon. Assist in training more experienced triathletes to complete Olympic and IRONMAN distances races.
We normally meet monthly at Grinders High Noon or Baan Thai Restaurant (midweek) from 6:00-7:30 PM.
- Bike maintenance
- Changing a flat during a race
- Race nutrition
- Stretching and flexibility
- A running diagnostic and proper shoe fit
- A swim (stroke) diagnostic & swimming skills
- Injury prevention
- Designing a personalized training plan
- Opportunities to train together and get some personalized coaching
Club membership gets you discounts at a number of sports stores in the local area.
For more information contact:
Bob Garven, President, 913-684-4757
George Hodge, VP, 913-684-4765